[Gambas-user] Big change in revision #5382

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Nov 28 16:00:33 CET 2012

Le 28/11/2012 10:12, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> I was curious and tried the latest trunk on my biggest project which has
> the old printing code. Just fyi:
>
> Two errors stopped it:
>
> - In TreeView, the .Item delivers NULL instead of the object clicked on,
> but only two nodes down. The other nodes above run fine.

This is a problem in TreeView so: what do you mean by "but only two
nodes down"??

> - So I tried to call printing with one node above (which would mean
> "print for whole school class" instead of "individual name") and it
> stopped at "Printer.File =" saying it does not know .File which is
> indeed not even mentioned in the help.

I was talking about the Draw class compatibility, not the Printer class.
The new Printer class is different and will stay different.

Benoît Minisini