[Gambas-user] Feature request

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Mon Nov 26 11:50:55 CET 2012

Hello Benoit!
It's easy: If I export the translation to a .po file, that will contain all
the strings, so the person translating the strings needs to find the lines
with "" strings, which isn't very comfortable. If it would be possible to
implement an option to export only the items with empty strings could
improve the user's experience a lot. And when the translation is over, the
developer could just merge the translated part with the new strings.
Now, when I am doing the translation I need to copy-paste the raw text to a
text editor and to send the sentences to the translators. It already
happened that she worked on Windows so I got back translation with wrongly
encoded text, and I had to correct the characters manually. It is sometimes
a pain!

Csaba