[Gambas-user] [Gambas3] The static method Gl.SelectBuffer

François Gallo basic.gambas at ...626...
Sat Nov 17 11:18:15 CET 2012

Le 17 nov. 2012 à 09:38, laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at ...626...> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to do picking in OpenGL in Gambas3.
> So I need to use the method Gl.SelectBuffer, but I am facing a big problem :
>
> Whereas the Official OpenGL documentation says that it takes arguments Size
> (int) and Buffer (array of unsigned int), (and Gambas one says it also !!!)
> : I noticed that this function don't take any argument.
>
> So, how can set then get the buffer to use with gl.SelectBuffer() ?

For the gb.opengl component, i recommend you to contact (or wait) Laurent Carlier.
he is the author of gb.opengl and certainly who is the best placed to answer to your
question.