[Gambas-user] [Gambas3] The static method Gl.SelectBuffer

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at ...626...
Sat Nov 17 09:38:48 CET 2012

Hello,

I am trying to do picking in OpenGL in Gambas3.
So I need to use the method Gl.SelectBuffer, but I am facing a big problem :

Whereas the Official OpenGL documentation says that it takes arguments Size
(int) and Buffer (array of unsigned int), (and Gambas one says it also !!!)
: I noticed that this function don't take any argument.

So, how can set then get the buffer to use with gl.SelectBuffer() ?

Thanks in advance :)

Regards

Laurent Bernabé