[Gambas-user] Help Browser font

Fri Nov 16 12:01:57 CET 2012

I didn't mean the font that draws the menues and stuff, but only the
font that shows the help pages. This appears like an Arial Narrow or
other Sans Narrow font. As I cannot use font aliasing on my office
machine, this font is somewhat difficult to read.

When the help pages are all made up with a font indication, one still
might have some kind of font chooser saying "use this font instead of
original".

Regards

Rolf