[Gambas-user] Help Browser font

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Thu Nov 15 20:04:07 CET 2012

That's funny. On my machine the help browser has no extra font, it uses the
standard Gambas font that is defined in the settings dialog, section 'interface'.
So your Gambas should look ugly all over... :-)

The only way I can think of to use a different font is (only if you compile from
svn):
Open .../trunk/app/src/gambas3
In the project, open Sources/Help/FHelpBrowser
Change the font of tvwClasses and webHelp
Then compile

Never tried, it's just an idea...

Regards
Matti