[Gambas-user] Failed to launch GambasGears example on Ubuntu 12.10 64 bits (DejaVuSans ttf error)

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at ...626...
Thu Nov 15 23:42:57 CET 2012

Maybe not :

Because I noticed that for the second installation, I was noticed that new
gambas packages (that were not in the 1st install) were installed.
So, it was maybe because I did forget to install some important package.