[Gambas-user] Failed to launch GambasGears example on Ubuntu 12.10 64 bits (DejaVuSans ttf error)

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at ...626...
Thu Nov 15 23:01:11 CET 2012

Hello, thanks for your answer.

But I did not installed Gambas3 by a compilation of the sources.

   - First, I've installed the following ppa :  ppa:nemh/gambas3
   - Then I installed gambas3
   - Then I installed libsdl-ttf2.0-dev libsdl-sound1.2-dev
   libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev (thanks to an answer from this
   mailing list)
   - Then I installed gb.sdl

But when I tried the project GambasGears3, I got a signal 11 error.