[Gambas-user] Failed to launch GambasGears example on Ubuntu 12.10 64 bits (DejaVuSans ttf error)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Nov 15 21:53:48 CET 2012

Le 15/11/2012 11:55, laurent bernabe a écrit :
> I've progressed ! :)
>
> I've just lauched from terminal
>
> ------------------------------------
> $ sudo apt-get install gb.sdl
> ------------------------------------
>
> But when trying the GambasGears 3 again, I got the
>
> --------------------------
> signal error 11
> --------------------------
>

> So, is it a Gambas bug or something I've failed ?
>
> My configuration
>
>     - Ubuntu (Gnome) 64 bits 12.10
>     - Gambas 3 installed from a PPA
>     - And anything else that you want me to type in terminal in order to get
>     infos ...
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards :)

You must install the development packages, not just the libraries. Then,
you have to run './configure', 'make' and 'sudo make install' again.

--
Benoît Minisini