[Gambas-user] Gambas Friendly OS

John konaexpress at ...178...
Wed Nov 7 00:11:31 CET 2012

Thanks, we will see what we can do to make it a solid distro that users will want to use.

 "Glubuntu"..............? I will stick with "Orca" for now LMAO! It "rolls" better off the tung I think but I am open for suggestions.

 -John

----- Original Message -----
From: Benoît Minisini
Sent: 11/06/12 02:26 PM
To: mailing list for gambas users
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Gambas Friendly OS

 Edit: Glubuntu ? :-) Edit: Good idea. I think: maybe it would be cool then to do some sort of "Gambas marketplace", a central repository where you can store Gambas applications. I think some sort of Gambas sandboxing would be a good idea: i.e. warn and/or allow when a gambas program use an extern function of a shared library, open a file, use the network, and so on. Not enough time at the moment to deal with that... Regards, -- Benoît Minisini Edit: