[Gambas-user] My Raspberry Pi has arrived!

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu May 31 16:30:28 CEST 2012

ssh -X to the pi is working fine.  I just installed openssh-server on
the pi (I'm currently playing with the Debian Squeeze image) and have
successfully run Empathy on the pi but with its window here on my main
machine...

Regards,
Caveat