[Gambas-user] My Raspberry Pi has arrived!

Christer Johansson lists at ...2828...
Wed May 30 20:07:03 CEST 2012

Conrats Caveat, still waiting for mine...

> I was thinking: maybe I must find a way to let the IDE debug programs
> remotely. I mean: developing the program on the PC, click on
> the start button, and magically the program is run on the Raspberry and
> debugged remotely.
>
> But I don't know what could be the best solution for that. Give your
> ideas people...

Something like that would be awesome Benoît!

When testing CLI application on my NAS I've been sharing a folder via Samba
and just copied the files then tested it via Telnet. That works but is a bit
tedius to have to dump debug stuff to a logfiles etc. so having something
like you mention would help alot.

/CJ