[Gambas-user] Gambas2 prog Circular Reference

Mon May 21 17:57:39 CEST 2012

Hi Jussi,

just being alone in the office, I shut down the server, replugged the HD
and started the new one to try it and tell you what it was.

You guess what? Everything ran as expected, no circular reference
anymore... No idea what had caused this...

Sorry for the noise.

Rolf