[Gambas-user] DrawingArea not drawn under qt4

Mon May 21 08:39:52 CEST 2012

Last afternoon I downloaded and installed the latest trunk version of
Gambas3 to see if my qt4 DrawingArea problem has been solved.

It has not :-( I still don't see anything drawn on the DrawingArea when
under KDE4.

So, this is why I ask everyone again: Does anyone here have any problems
with a DrawingArea under qt4?

I use KDE4 on a 32 bit and on a 64 bit Suse 12.1, and both show the same
error. There are different graphics card drivers, different graphics
systems, so this cannot be the reason.

Under LxDE for instance it runs flawlessly, so the GTK side is ok.

Any ideas?

Rolf