[Gambas-user] Two bugs/issues noted

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat May 19 14:03:13 CEST 2012

Le 14/05/2012 12:00, Christer Johansson a écrit :

> Noted some issues last night...
>
> First one is with Date(now). If assigned to a variable (or printed) it
> adds placeholders for time as zeroes like...
>
>    05/14/2012 00:00:00

As for that, this is a bug fix. A date is a Date value with the time set
to zero. The default date to string conversion now do not strip the time
anymore if it is zero.

If you need to print the date only, you have to use the Format$() function.

Note that there is no predefined format for just printing the date part
with Format$(). This is a bug that I should fix.

Benoît Minisini