[Gambas-user] Warning, big change in gb.gtk!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue May 15 03:25:28 CEST 2012

No, it's not the support of GTK+ 3.0, but a big redesign that allows
gb.gtk controls to be "transparent" like their gb.qt4 counterparts.

This is in revision 4729, and this is work in progress, so you can complain.

Now the PhotoTouch and MediaPlayer example can work with gb.qt4 or
gb.gtk indifferently... except that there is some bugs in gb.gtk yet:

- For some reason, the PhotoTouch brightness dialog does not work with
gb.gtk+. No idea why.

- The MediaPlayer control window is not on the bottom of the screen. No
idea why too. And making the main window fullscreen loses the maximized
state.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy my efforts to allow making cool GUIs with
gb.gtk!

Benoît Minisini