[Gambas-user] Debian ARMEL packages for Gambas3 components?

Ian Haywood ihaywood at ...1979...
Fri May 11 12:42:46 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:42 PM, Christer Johansson <lists at ...2828...> wrote:
> Some good news!
>
> After rolling back to older code last night and trying to reproduce
> the freezing issue I can say that I was wrong in my conclusion that
> 3.1.90 r4702 had the same problem that I experience in Gambas2.
I am also pleased to report gambas3 has finally hit the debian upload
queue. This means builds for all architectures (including Intel, ARM, MIPS and
few weird ones) will become available in a few weeks in Debian testing.
It also means gambas3 will (eventually) filter through into
debian-derived distros
such as Mint, Ubuntu etc.

Ian