[Gambas-user] Debian ARMEL packages for Gambas3 components?

Christer Johansson lists at ...2828...
Thu May 10 13:42:52 CEST 2012

Some good news!

After rolling back to older code last night and trying to reproduce
the freezing issue I can say that I was wrong in my conclusion that
3.1.90 r4702 had the same problem that I experience in Gambas2.

The server have been running for 16+ hours on the NAS and are still
going, no freezes so far :)

The only (minor) issue that I've seen so far is that the RemoteHostIP
parameter in SockeServers Connection event returns the servers IP#
instead of the clients IP# (I noticed the same in Gambas2 version 2.23.1
and 2.21.0-2).

/CJ