[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 arrays usage

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ...247...
Sun May 6 19:41:59 CEST 2012

Well thank you all,
in particular I am now delighted to understand the difference between

Public ArrayOfStrings[5] As String ----AND--- Public ArrayOfStrings As
New String[5]

That has puzzled me for YEARS. I would usually just try combinations
of dimensioning the identifier or the type name until the code passed
all syntax checks and produced a result!

I still cannot tell by looking at them which is what but at least now
I know what it is that I don't know.

As for grenouilles, escargots and gambas - all too rich for my palate.
Bangers & mash with the fifty seventh variety of baked beans does me
just fine.

Richard