[Gambas-user] Debian ARMEL packages for Gambas3 components?

Ian Haywood ihaywood at ...1979...
Sun May 6 12:26:15 CEST 2012

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Christer Johansson <lists at ...2828...> wrote:

> I also have RasPi's Debian 6 image running in QEMU ARM emulator so maybe
> another option could be to compile it there and them somehow manually
> "lift over" the gambas3-runtime and gambas3-gb-net components to the NAS,
> any thoughts or maybe things aren't that easy?
ON the emulated RasPi install kendek's
ubuntu packages from https://launchpad.net/~nemh/+archive/gambas3 to
your sources.list.

then grab all the dependencies
  apt-get build-dep gambas3

then grab the source code itself

 apt-get source gambas3

you may have to try different ubuntu versions of the packages to find
one compatible with your debian, I suggest you start with the oldest
(lucid)

you can then compile the debian packages for armel inside the source
directory like so

  debian/rules binary

this will give you a home directory full of .deb files, you can copy
across the ones you want to the NAS and install

   dpkg -i <name of package>