[Gambas-user] Debian ARMEL packages for Gambas3 components?

Christer Johansson lists at ...2828...
Sun May 6 11:55:32 CEST 2012

> gambas3 packages for debian are "close to release", hopefully
> a matter of weeks.

Thanks for the heads-up and looking forward to the release.

> > I'm looking for the following two basic components so I can
> get Gambas 3
> > CLI programs running on my NAS running Debian Lenny on ARM...

> can you compile it on the NAS?

I doubt I'm able to install all the required packages to compile
the whole Gambas3 source code on the NAS due to very little space
on my rootfs.

Is it somehow possible to only compile selected parts of Gambas3
(i.e the gambas3-runtime and gambas3-gb-net)? When compiling 3.1.1
last night in Xubuntu I couldn't notice such options but since I'm
pretty new to all this Linux thing I ask...

I also have RasPi's Debian 6 image running in QEMU ARM emulator so maybe
another option could be to compile it there and them somehow manually
"lift over" the gambas3-runtime and gambas3-gb-net components to the NAS,
any thoughts or maybe things aren't that easy?

/CJ