[Gambas-user] Dependencies: Documentation needs update

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu May 3 23:48:11 CEST 2012

Le 03/05/2012 21:30, Matti a écrit :
> I compiled the latest svn version and got
> 	checking for GStreamer media component with pkg-config... no
> 	configure: WARNING: GStreamer media is disabled
>
> Then installed everything I could find about GStreamer - but the result is the same.
>
> The documentation should be updated. What are the dependencies for the GStreamer
> media component?
>
> Regards
> Matti

You must install the following *development* packages of GStreamer: the
main one and the "plugin-base" one. I can't tell more, it depends on the
distribution.

On Ubuntu, their names are 'libgstreamer0.10-dev' and
'libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev'

Benoît Minisini