[Gambas-user] Dependencies: Documentation needs update

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu May 3 23:01:49 CEST 2012

I have it working on Ubuntu 12.04 with the following:

echo Installing dependencies for precise...
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autoconf libffi-dev
libbz2-dev libmysqlclient-dev unixodbc-dev firebird-dev libpcre3-dev
libv4l-dev libpq-dev libsqlite0-dev libsqlite3-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev
libsdl-sound1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev
libsdl-ttf2.0-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev libglew1.5-dev libqt4-dev
libgtk-3-dev libgtk2.0-dev libgtkglext1-dev librsvg2-dev
libgnome-keyring-dev libpoppler-glib-dev libimlib2-dev libgsl0-dev
libgstreamer0.10-dev libxtst-dev

Regards,
Caveat