[Gambas-user] Official port to FreeBSD.

Alonso Cárdenas Márquez acardenas at ...2158...
Sat Mar 31 04:28:36 CEST 2012

El día 18 de marzo de 2012 06:37, François Gallo
<basic.gambas at ...626...> escribió:
> Le 17/03/2012 18:41, Alonso Cárdenas Márquez a écrit :
>

> Hello Alonso,

Hey François :)

> Currently i can run the Gambas 3 IDE but i get a "segmentation fault 11" .
> Some program examples of Gambas which don't need mainly
> the gb.qt4 component may run without any problems.
> I sent Benoît the problem informations and I didn't have an answer for the
> time being.

The same here

> On what architecture have you tried to run Gambas 3?

amd64 on FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE

> That's strange. When I remove this variable, the gb.qt4 component says
> to me
> that it doesn't find the OpenGL headers. I've installed the FreeBSD
> system in a
> classic way, though. Without declaring this environment variable,
> i cannot compile it alone.

Well, I made some gambas3 ports based on my gambas2 old ports. It
helps to gambas configure/build/install automatically. I'll send you
those directories when I complete some missing things there. It helps
you to build gambas3-ide without declare any enviorenment variable

> François Gallo.

Greetings
ACM