[Gambas-user] Official port to FreeBSD.

François Gallo basic.gambas at ...626...
Sun Mar 18 12:37:50 CET 2012

Le 17/03/2012 18:41, Alonso Cárdenas Márquez a écrit :

> Hi François
>
> can you run gambas3 ide without problems? gambas[2,3] compiles fine on
> FreeBSD (I added it to ports tree time ago), but it has some problems
> when you try run gambas3-ide. could you tell me if it runs without
> problems?

Hello Alonso,

Currently i can run the Gambas 3 IDE but i get a "segmentation fault 11" .
Some program examples of Gambas which don't need mainly
the gb.qt4 component may run without any problems.
I sent Benoît the problem informations and I didn't have an answer for the
time being.

On what architecture have you tried to run Gambas 3?

> /usr/X11R6 path is a /usr/local symlink. It is no necessary add
> /usr/X11R6 to CPATH

That's strange. When I remove this variable, the gb.qt4 component says
to me
that it doesn't find the OpenGL headers. I've installed the FreeBSD
system in a
classic way, though. Without declaring this environment variable,
i cannot compile it alone.

François Gallo.