[Gambas-user] (no subject)

Mathias Maes math.maes at ...626...
Tue Mar 20 12:12:25 CET 2012

Pretty cool story actually!
I hope you make some profit this year!

But, the underlying techniques you're using (postgrsql) works perfectly
under Windows.
GTK (the frontend that gambas can use) works perfectly under Windows.

I'm not a Windows user, but wouldn't it be great if you could sell your
product to Windows users?
Without porting your code? Because, if the interpreter is ported, your code
would stay the same, the interpreter knows what to do with it on the
Windows platform.

Cheers