[Gambas-user] ...allocation(s) non freed.

Sun Mar 11 17:40:10 CET 2012

Valgrind doesn't show anything (except some false positives)...
Also I have this same warning with my test project, which I use to test
newly compiled revision.

My compilation script:

#!/bin/sh
killall gbr3
sleep 1
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gbx3 /usr/local/bin/gbc3 /usr/local/bin/gba3
/usr/local/bin/gbi3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/lib/gambas3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/share/gambas3
cd ~/trunk
sudo make clean
sleep 1
echo "Old installation cleaned!"
( ./reconf-all && ./configure -C && make && sudo make install ) >
~/Desktop/compile.log 2>&1
sudo -k
echo "Done! (also sudo -k)."

echo "Let's test the installation..."
cd ~/Desktop/gambastesti/GambasTester
RES=`gbc3 -ag`
if [ $RES = "OK" ]; then
echo "Test is divided to two parts."
echo "First..."
LANG=C gbx3
echo "Second..."
LANG=fr_FR.utf8 gbx3
else
echo "FAIL!"
fi

The GambasTester is pretty crappy, but better than nothing...
I attached it to demonstrate the problem.

Jussi