[Gambas-user] ...allocation(s) non freed.

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Sun Mar 11 16:19:44 CET 2012

Valgrind is also a nice tool. For each malloc() that has not been free():d,
it will list how the runtime stack looked like when the unfreed memory
chunk was allocated. If you use it with Gambas, you might need to disable
the memory pooling system Gambas uses, otherwise you can get strange
results...

/Emil