[Gambas-user] Strange Keyboard Behavior

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Sun Mar 11 10:50:38 CET 2012

> but no change

Well if you did the apt-get install suggested by Jussi correctly, I
would expect the following messages to disappear (which is a change,
maybe just not the one you're looking for):

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

Can you confirm this?  It may not be of vital importance to get rid of a
couple of warning messages but it will show that changes you make are
having an influence...

Regards,
Caveat