[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.2.0

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Sat Jun 30 16:00:33 CEST 2012

On Sat, 2012-06-30 at 15:25 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded the Gambas 3.2 source package on sourceforge:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gambas/files/gambas3/gambas3-3.2.0.tar.bz2/download
>
> Please try it, and if there is no problem, I will make the release public.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,

Hi Benoît,

Could I ask a small favour?  Could you include in release notices like
this, whether or not they are "pre-" or actual releases, a note as to
which source revision you took as the base.

The reason being, that I need to be able to "bookmark" the release to
the revision, so I can keep our more adventurous clients calm until we
have tested and OK'd our code against it.

It's 23:10 here and I just know that I'm going to get at least 3 phone
calls early tomorrow (Sunday) morning, "Oh, should I update to the 3.2.0
code?".

Apologies, we are a bit "lost at sea" at the moment as our colleague who
usually takes care of managing our code releases with the Gambas
revisions is currently very ill and none of the rest of us are up to his
skills.

regards
Bruce