[Gambas-user] run gambas bash scripts

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Thu Jun 28 21:43:33 CEST 2012

i want to write a cgi script like php for apache but with gambas language

which is better approach.

to write it as cgi with

#!/usr/local/bin/gbs3

or with
#!/usr/bin/env gbw3
as server page

thanks !!!

Στις 28/6/2012 22:39, ο/η Benoît Minisini έγραψε: