[Gambas-user] run gambas bash scripts

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jun 28 21:39:38 CEST 2012

Le 28/06/2012 21:22, Demosthenes Koptsis a écrit :
> I think somewhere i saw it in the past ....
>
> can anyone know if we can write scripts running from bash like that:
> i think gbr3 is not the right bin to do this
>
> #!/usr/local/bin/gbr3
>
> ' Gambas module file
>
> Public Sub Main()
>     Print "Hello World"
> End

You must type '#!/usr/local/bin/gbs3' instead.

gbs3 is a program made in Gambas that allows you to run Gambas scripts.
It transforms the script file into a Gambas project, compiles it and run
it. It maintains a cache of compiled scripts so that if you run the
script another time, it is run directly.

Benoît Minisini