[Gambas-user] Error with XmlWriter tag in gb.xml

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Fri Jun 15 10:32:20 CEST 2012

Hello, Adrien,

I communicated your report to our friend of italian forum. He answered (obviously he cannot updated and try rev.4829):

****

Fixed not think so, because already there are obvious anomalies in the source.

Now I'm trying to use XmlDocument instead of XmlReader / XmlWriter, and I think it also works if you have a completely different logic, but closer to other library other languages​​.

I'm thinking that perhaps the idea of the developer is to eliminate the two classes XmlReader / Writer, in favor of further classes more dynamic ...

****

Bye
Vuott