[Gambas-user] Window position error on applying stored "geometry"

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jun 9 15:44:01 CEST 2012

Le 08/06/2012 03:34, RICHARD WALKER a écrit :
> That certainly took longer than it should, but I have finally managed
> to get revision #4809 built and manually installed (at least I have a
> menu entry and the desktop icon for the ide has revealed itself) and I
> have tested my test-bed project in a real dual monitor setup (and in
> the pseudo-xinerama Xephyr window), and it works everywhere!
>
> Thank you, Benoît, for the fix. May I ask where the problem was found?
> I would very much like to have a go at patching the Gambas3
> distributed by Mageia and maybe get it into a Mageia bug-fix update.
>
> Richard

Gambas 3.2 will be released soon, so maybe it is not worth it?

The bug was in gb.gtk. I misunderstood the GDK functions about monitors
& screens and how the full screen size must be computed. Now gb.gtk and
gb.qt4 should behave the same.

Benoît Minisini