[Gambas-user] Window position error on applying stored "geometry"

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ...247...
Mon Jun 4 00:22:07 CEST 2012

I finally worked out what I was doing wrong, I think, with gdb. I got
it to start my test application and watched as it displayed the
console error message we have seen before. The program had returned a
value of 1. I then executed "bt" and it simply said "No Stack".

Is there anything else I can do with gdb or Gambas to get more info?

Richard