[Gambas-user] Window position error on applying stored "geometry"

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jun 3 12:57:23 CEST 2012

Le 03/06/2012 02:24, RICHARD WALKER a écrit :
> The observant among you may be wondering why I did not use the Write
> settings method. In fact I have used it but it causes a crash if the
> program is closed when it is on the second monitor.

If you have a crash, please give the details about it: do you have a
Gambas error or a real crash. If you have a real crash, please follow
the procedure described on the "Report a problem" page of the web site,
and send me the stack backtrace of the crash.

Thanks in advance!

--
Benoît Minisini