[Gambas-user] libraries and gambas3

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jul 23 03:56:16 CEST 2012

Le 08/07/2012 20:58, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
>> Mmm... What do you mean exactly?
>>
> Salut Benoît,
>
> it is exactly one year we worked on that, I attached you my mail from
> 06.07.2011 Subject : a gambas3 component does not provide underlying
> components
>
> And if you have still my project,
>
> 'DBReportViewer3' needs 'obfuscation'
> 	no problem to load 'DBReportViewer3' into the IDE
>
> 'DBReportDesigner3' needs 'DBReportViewer3' and 'obfuscation'
> 	when loading 'DBReportViewer3' as library it fails loading
> 		'obfuscation'

Hi,

In revision #4983, the IDE now automatically manage dependencies between
library. I mean:

- If you add a library, all other libraries it depends on are added
automatically.

- You cannot remove a library if another library depends on it.

These dependencies are updated when you load a project, and when you
modify the libraries in the project property dialog.

Do you think that it can fix the problem?

--
Benoît Minisini