[Gambas-user] libraries and gambas3

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sun Jul 8 20:58:51 CEST 2012

Am Sonntag, den 08.07.2012, 14:46 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 08/07/2012 12:03, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> > Salut,
> >
> > a library which is used by a library, is not loaded into the IDE.
> >
> > That was the cause of 'cannot find library crashes the IDE'
> >

> Mmm... What do you mean exactly?

Salut Benoît,

it is exactly one year we worked on that, I attached you my mail from
06.07.2011 Subject : a gambas3 component does not provide underlying
components

And if you have still my project,

'DBReportViewer3' needs 'obfuscation'
	no problem to load 'DBReportViewer3' into the IDE

'DBReportDesigner3' needs 'DBReportViewer3' and 'obfuscation'
	when loading 'DBReportViewer3' as library it fails loading
		'obfuscation'
--
Amicalement
Charlie