[Gambas-user] Issue 284 in gambas: WebView crashes on some sites

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Jul 21 02:35:12 CEST 2012

Comment #4 on issue 284 by benoit.m... at ...626...: WebView crashes on some
sites
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=284

I have Qt 4.8.1 too, and the WebBrowser example passes the acid test
without crashing at all. Are you sure that you didn't get any error during
the compilation of Gambas (especially the gb.qt4.webkit component)?

The "QFont::setPixelSize" warning is a bug in WebKit. The "ERROR: invalid
browser..." message comes from WebKit too (at least it does not come from
Gambas). I don't know what it means, except that there is something weird
in your WebKit...

And the last message "** INTERNAL ERROR **..." comes from the internal
signal management routine of Gambas. Do you use signals somewhere?