[Gambas-user] Default icons problem

Maria geaplanet at ...397...
Fri Jul 20 20:00:15 CEST 2012

I'm going to compile the last revision of gambas.

$ GB_STOCK=debug gambas3...don't say nothing.

Then, are you meaning the icons theme selection is different in every desktop? Does Freedesktop have any stardarized way of setting the default system icons theme? Is there any link in /etc/alternatives to choose the system icons theme as you can do it with x mouse theme?

Is there any option to select the icons theme you want when loading a Gambas program?

LXDE is not MATE. For LXDE, it appears that looks to /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/desktop.conf or ~/.config/lxsession/LXDE/desktop.conf

In the line sNet/IconThemeName=

De: Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
Para: Maria <geaplanet at ...397...>; mailing list for gambas users <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Enviado: Viernes 20 de julio de 2012 3:37
Asunto: Re: [Gambas-user] Default icons problem

Le 19/07/2012 16:35, Maria a écrit :
> Yes, it doesn't matter the theme icon you use. I personaly tested with Faenza, Nouvext and Oxigen.
> I'm currently using debian wheezy LXDE, but in the forum someone talked about squeeze and mint13 and he had the same problem.

Hi,

Is it better with revision #4970?

If not, can you set the "GB_STOCK" environment variable before running the IDE ? Something like that in a terminal:

$ GB_STOCK=debug gambas3

And send me the output.

The problem is that I don't know how Mate gets its icon theme. As a Gnome fork, they should use the same Gnome tool, but I'm afraid they may have been renamed.

To help me, try to find if Mate has renamed the "gconftool2" tool. Something like "mconftool2" or "mate-conftool2", or whatever...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

-- Benoît Minisini