[Gambas-user] Default icons problem

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 20 03:37:21 CEST 2012

Le 19/07/2012 16:35, Maria a écrit :
> Yes, it doesn't matter the theme icon you use. I personaly tested with Faenza, Nouvext and Oxigen.
> I'm currently using debian wheezy LXDE, but in the forum someone talked about squeeze and mint13 and he had the same problem.

Hi,

Is it better with revision #4970?

If not, can you set the "GB_STOCK" environment variable before running
the IDE ? Something like that in a terminal:

$ GB_STOCK=debug gambas3

And send me the output.

The problem is that I don't know how Mate gets its icon theme. As a
Gnome fork, they should use the same Gnome tool, but I'm afraid they may
have been renamed.

To help me, try to find if Mate has renamed the "gconftool2" tool.
Something like "mconftool2" or "mate-conftool2", or whatever...

Thanks in advance.

Benoît Minisini