[Gambas-user] Raises the event

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Tue Jul 17 11:57:29 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-17 at 10:12 +0200, Ivan Kern wrote:
> Hi,
> What I need is raising an event in my own component.
> If I declare my FUNCTION or SUB as STATIC and try to raise an event from
> this function, I get error message
> "Cannot raise event in static function." But if that is not STATIC and I try
> call it from my application
> I get an error message “FUNCTION is not static”.
>
> Sorry for my English.
>
> Ivan

Ah! I think I may see something.  Please explain a bit more about what
you mean by "But if that is not STATIC and I try call it from my
application".

In the meantime, here is a couple of source archives for you to study.
I have only implemented the "demo_staticRaise" as a library in
"demo_staticraise2" but maybe it will help.

Bruce