[Gambas-user] Application not working afer upgrading to 3.2

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jul 12 11:33:39 CEST 2012

Le 12/07/2012 11:30, sundar j a écrit :
> I have made my application in gambas 3.1.1 under ubuntu 12.04 (using
> PPA of Kendek). The installation package is also made from gambas
> 3.3.1. Tested it on live system (and installed) in all *buntus and
> worked fine. After Kendek upgraded Gambas to 3.2 my
> application  is not working properly. It opens and shows main
> form but when i click on any button / widgets no action is taking
> place. The same package i have tested in arch linux with version 3.2
> but again same problem persist. I suspect this could be in
> compatibility between gambas runtime between 3.1.1 and 3.2.
>
> Does any one have an issue like mine?
>
> Any help is appreciated.

I don't think it's the runtime, but the GUI component.

Anyway, can you isolate the problem in a little projet, or send me your
entire project and explain me how to reproduce the problem so that I can
fix it?

--
Benoît Minisini