[Gambas-user] Application not working afer upgrading to 3.2

sundar j sundar_ima at ...251...
Thu Jul 12 11:30:47 CEST 2012

I have made my application in gambas 3.1.1 under ubuntu 12.04 (using PPA of Kendek). The installation package is also made from gambas 3.3.1. Tested it on live system (and installed) in all *buntus and worked fine. After Kendek upgraded Gambas to 3.2 my  application  is not working properly. It opens and shows main form but when i click on any button / widgets no action is taking place. The same package i have tested in arch linux with version 3.2 but again same problem persist. I suspect this could be in compatibility between gambas runtime between 3.1.1 and 3.2.

Does any one have an issue like mine?

Any help is appreciated.