[Gambas-user] #!/usr/bin/gbs2 doesn't want on older system

Mon Jul 9 13:13:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

Just tried to start a script using gbs2. On a new system (Suse 12.1) I
tried this yesterday, no problem. On my old server (about 4 years old),
when I get to PRINT "hello" it says "unknown command".

What's going wrong here? I also tried

#!/usr/bin/env gbs2

which is running well... Strange thing.

Background: I need a script on the newer system, but as I haven't got it
up all the time, I would like to write and test it on the old system
before. Thought this wouldn't make any difference.

Rolf