[Gambas-user] Typo on generic Makefile.am

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Mon Jul 9 07:37:07 CEST 2012

On Sun, 2012-07-08 at 23:51 -0300, Sebastian Kulesz wrote:
> Hi! I found a typo on the Makefile.am the IDE uses to export
> components and projects as autotools packages.

> Line 11
>
> It is:
> $(GAMBAS_path)/gba$(VERSION))
>
> Should be:
>
> $(GAMBAS_path)/gba$(VERSION)
> *note the parenthesis
>
> This prevents any project exported as an autotools package to be built.

I think you'll find that right parenthesis matches the left parenthesis
on line 9:
        9	@(cd $(srcdir)/$(PACKAGE); \
        10	$(GAMBAS_path)/gbc$(VERSION) $(COMPILE_FLAGS); \
        11	$(GAMBAS_path)/gba$(VERSION))

Haven't had any trouble building autotools packaged projects here for
some months.

Bruce