[Gambas-user] how can I run gambas applications on windows

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Mon Jan 30 17:17:30 CET 2012

Gambas does not run on windows nor does it compile windows programs. So you
either run the application remotely or you port your programs from Gambas
to VB or C/C++.  I do believe that the basic interpreter for version 1 or 2
would build under cywin but do not think that was ever official and it did
not provide a GUI.

There was at onetime someone trying to port Gambas to windows. I don't
think that project exists anymore. Perhaps you'd like to locate that person
and take up his work?

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Muhamed Yousof <muhamed.yousof at ...626...>wrote:

> dear jussi
>
> I want to make programs for windows but I use gambas on ubuntu
>
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...
> >wrote:
>
> > http://gambasdoc.org/help/doc/distro?en&view
> >
> > Jussi
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 14:43, Muhamed Yousof <muhamed.yousof at ...626...
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > could any one give me detailed explanation for how to make applications
> > for
> > > windows using Gambas
> > >
> > > --
> > > Thanks and Best regards
> > > Mohamed Yousof
> > > +201061228632

> --
> Thanks and Best regards
> Mohamed Yousof
> +201061228632

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?