[Gambas-user] chmod?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 15 11:24:24 CET 2012

Le 06/01/2012 01:47, bbruen at ...2308... a écrit :

> Quoting tobias<tobiasboe1 at ...20...>:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> i can't find any interface (except Extern or Exec) to chmod(2) in
>> gambas. is there one? i think there should...
>>
>> regards,
>> tobi
>
> I was going to say Stat.Perm but I had never realized that it is read only.
> I agree that there should be one.
> Bruce

In revision #4401, I added three new instructions:

- CHMOD to change the file permissions.
- CHOWN to change the file owner.
- CHGRP to change the file group.

Moreover, Stat.Auth is a new property that returns the file permissions
as a string, using the same syntax as the CHMOD instruction.

For more details, see the wiki.

Benoît Minisini