[Gambas-user] Another basics

Dmitrij Malkov dima.malkov.russia at ...626...
Sat Jan 7 15:43:26 CET 2012

> I've been writing a book on Gambas.

This is great deal.

> I've been writing this using Lyx but will post it on the web.

Maybe LaTeX is better? I can convert It to LaTeX if you want.

> So any help in correcting them and any technical direction would be nice.

Books written by the community or several autors are better then books
written by individuals. The books are being modified continuously are better
then books has being released at once. What license did you choose for the
book? If community will write some book continuously and depending on
version of some program, LaTeX format is prefered then Lyx.

> I'll post back here one I have it up.

GOOD LUCK! I am in impatience.