[Gambas-user] Another basics

Dmitrij Malkov dima.malkov.russia at ...626...
Fri Jan 6 13:31:45 CET 2012

Hi! We have the same task, comrade! I am interesting in Gambas3's Object
Oriented Programming paradigm too. I think you are right. It is good to
make some small guide that will illustrate on samples language's
opportunities in console without any components. How to create classes,
how to inherit an existed class, what are PROPERTY and METHOD, what is
ENUM, how to write constructor and destructor and other things. It is
not enough to say, what this words mean. Guide should explain, that we
have really need of them, and what mistakes can be made by user. And all
explain without the Forms. It is good to know, what new opportunities
will be add or removed in future in this key.